Background

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Scraps and More Sketch challenges

Hi! I decided to start a blog so I can join in the scrapbooking 'online' world. I have been stalking it for a couple of years but I want to be able to enter challenges and basically just share in the crafty fun with the rest of the ladies and you need a blog to do that...so here I go.

For my first post I have a layout I did for the challenges at http://www.myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com/ . The first layout is for http://myscrapsandmoresketches.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-scraps-mores-sketch-43.html:





 
I used Studio Calico Darling Dear papers, SC frames, arrow washi tape, and some enamel dots here and there. Pretty clean, simple page.  
 
 
 
 
 

 
I recently went to Tuesday Morning on the suggestion of a forum post on Two Peas In A Bucket. I had never been there and didn't know they had scrapbook goodies. I am always for goodies on the cheap! I am a somewhat poor scrapper. I can't justify spending hundreds of dollars every month (which is very easy to do:-). This is a very expensive hobby if you want the brand name items!
 
So anyways, I was able to get a Studio Calico 6x6 Darling Dear paper pad and a Amy Tangerine 12x12 Yes, Please paper pad. They did not have much (probably already pretty much cleaned out) but I did score those two.
 
 My pictures are not turning out so great (it's been very cloudy outside) and I need to figure that out. You never really realize how horrible your lighting inside is until you start taking pictures of layouts:)! TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment