Background

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy: Sketch A Thon Hop #2

Hello! I made a quick 'quirky' LO for the Let's Get Sketchy Hop. This is Lynn's challenge to use watercolor. I am such a CAS scrapper I haven't been able to wrap my mind around mixed media applications. And believe me, I have played around quite a bit. I have all the stuff but my work never looks quite right to me. So I had this idea of a watercolor frame with my watercolor crayons. A little elementary:). Kinda matches the silly picture though. I also used watercolor on the title and splattered some green watercolor with a brush. I'll keep trying since I bought all the stuff...Thanks for coming by!



11 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining the LGS hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining LGS Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE your fun page and how you worked the sketch!!! sooo glad you are playing along with the LGS hop!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you used the water colour pencil! Thanks for joining us on the LGS hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the take on the sketch. Your water colours are great. I highly recommend doing the pop and colours2 tutorials - they open up your mind on water colours and have step by step video and written tutorials. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout, thanks for playing in our hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic take on the sketch! Thanks for hopping with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the watercolor frame is a fantastic idea! Great take on the LGS hop sketch. Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable page. Love how you used the watercolor and rotated the sketch. Thanks so much for joining in the LGS Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great page, love the photo and embellishing! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome and beautiful LO. Thank you for playing along with our bloghop at LGS :)

    ReplyDelete