Background

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Love This Smile

Hey there! I completed a layout using the current sketch #280 at Creative Scrappers. It's a really fun sketch and I had a lot of fun with the circles. I am also playing along with the Bingo challenge at Scrap Our Stash challenge #19. This is a really busy LO for me with all of the patterns but the pictures are so big and bright, I think it works pretty well. I used polka dot paper, Polaroid, wood veneer (heart & sequins), wood veneer sequins, and stickers. Thanks so much for looking!!







9 comments:

  1. Fabulou layout! Love those photos---seriously looks like he is coming right out of the flower and off the page! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page, love the photos and great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! The pictures are so much fun! Thank you for playing along with us this month at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome page. I love the colours of this page. Well done! Thank you for joining us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous layout! love the circles! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic! Love how bright and interactive this is!! Kate (SOS)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this fun boy page! Thanks for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous page Denise and awesome job with the bingo challenge! Thank you for playing along at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete